- Increased production: 4-5 times the fruit of standard tomatoes!
- Extreme vigor for improved fruit quality.
- Superior disease resistance
- Tolerance to environmental stresses.
- Increased yields with a prolonged harvest.
- Greater resistance to soilborne pathogens and nematodes.
- Reliable production of larger and unique heirloom tomato varieties.
With a vision to aid gardeners in reliably producing more food in less space, we are excited to provide Ezra’s Organic Tomoatoes to our customers.
What are grafted tomatoes?!
Due to limited growing space vegetable top grafting was originally developed in Japan to allow growers to produce a large amount of produce in a small space. This technique gives vegetables increased disease resistance, vitality, and productions throughout the season. Ezra’s Organics accomplishes this by grafting a robust wild rootstock (bottom of plant) to flavorful heirloom and hybrid tomatoes (top plant). The result is extremely prolific tomato production, without…
View original post 253 more words